Sunday, January 5, 2014

Back to the Drawing Board...

Well, I've run into a bit of bad luck lately.  I have re-arranged my plans a bit for my next marathon due to a schedule conflict at work.
 
I mentioned in a previous post I was preparing for a race in April, the Eisenhower Marathon in Abilene, Kansas.  I was looking forward to the race due to a lot of the reviews I read about it online but it will have to wait for now.
 
My new race is going to be the Lincoln Marathon scheduled for May 4.  Thankfully my training should not suffer too much since my training plan will be extended a few weeks.
 
Much like the Eisenhower Marathon the Lincoln race has a favorable course so I am hoping to set another PR, if not get my sub-3:00 finish.
 
There is also a half-marathon planned for the event so if anyone is interested in participating let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment