Wednesday, March 21, 2012

2012 Walk for Williams Charity Run

Hi everyone...


A fellow Department member reached out to me regarding a charity run his family is involved in.  He thought the running group may be interested in participating.


The event is the 2012 Walk for Williams, a charity event benefiting the Williams Syndrome Association.  The event will be held on Saturday, May 12th at Ironwoods Park in Leawood, Kansas.  Click here for the event's flyer.


Depending on my schedule I may end up running the 5K...if anyone else is interested let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Jonas,
    I would like to be able to plan a bit for when the club may meet and run...do you have any ideas yet for a pattern? 1st Sat of the month? 2nd and 4th Sat? If so I could pencil it in for the summer? Just some random thoughts. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle...

    You make an excellent point about having our runs scheduled on fixed days of the month. I know we discussed this in the past and it's worth putting into practice right away.

    In fact, I'll start planning our runs this way starting with our next group run, which I'll schedule shortly.

    ReplyDelete