Thursday, March 1, 2012

One Down...

Just wanted to thank everyone who showed up at our first group run this past weekend.  The weather was a bit colder than anticipated at the start but it ended up being perfect running weather once the sun came out.  There were also a couple planning SNAFUs I didn't expect but I'll make sure they won't pose any problems in our future runs.


I'm looking forward to seeing the club continue to grow...I'll be making another post by this weekend announcing our next group run.  As a heads up, it will be farther south this time (probably in Metro Patrol Division) to help those that may not live up north.


Also, while I certainly don't mind using my current routes or finding new ones for our club to use please feel free to suggest routes of your own.  After all, I see this as our club, not my club!

No comments:

Post a Comment